We woke up this morning to it moderately snowing. So, the second I rolled out of bed and realized that it was snowing, I threw some clothes on, grabbed Steven, and ran outside. Oh, I threw some clothes on him too... we're not looking to get in trouble for streaking :-) Of course the second we step outside it stops snowing. But thankfully, it started up a few minutes later... it never really snows hard here, but it's enough to make me happy when it does. We decided to go to the park across the street to take some fun pictures. There weren't many people around so I decided to start attacking Steven with snowballs, however, he apparently throws better than I do because a few minutes into it and he smacked me square in the face with one. Do not dispair, I can hold my own ground too :-) I hit him back square in the face right after that! Daddy taught me well! So, that snowball fight ended many laughs later and we then went further down the trail and decided to start building a snowman. Epic fail. Our snowman, which we named Cletus, had 4 snowballs instead of the usual 3. The snow here falls apart so easily...but it was quite fun and entertaining. We started another snowball fight after we built the snowman too... I need to learn to start picking on people my own size, haha! But, I think I won this fight because mid-snowball fight I got the bright idea to stand sideways behind a tiny tree. Hey, it worked! It stopped snowing awhile ago and now we are sitting around lounging. Well, I am at least... Steven is finishing up the design for his poster so he can print it out tomorrow.
Here are a few pictures from today.
Gosh, he's cute. I mean, look at those eyes. He's sooooo dreamy.
Meet Cletus. Everyone say hi. Hi Cletus.
Ok, and here's some more pictures. I just don't feel like playing around with them or editing them. So, here they are, raw and untouched. Ekk... I've never done this before. Deep breath. I'm kidding... I just don't have all day to sit here and edit photos... or do I? Muhahahaha.
I want to live in these apartments
Beautiful apartments at the end of the street
Swans! They are so beautiful and graceful, but nothing is funnier than seeing a swan fly. Talk about awkward.
He really wanted to destroy the snowman. Psssh, such a kid :-)
My rain boots my mom sent me paid off! See, and all of ya'll that wondered why she would send them... they're being put to good use now :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment