Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Date Nights

I'm starting to see a trend in my date nights with Steven lately.
Here's a picture of our date night a few days ago

 
And, this picture is from tonight's date

Notice a trend? Yeah, me too :-) But, I wouldn't have it any other way! He's almost done... I keep getting so excited for him because I know how excited he is.  Monday he has to go and print out a poster of his model to hang in the conference center.  It's going to be about 10 feet long and five feet tall! WOW! But, if I may say so... it will be the best looking one ;-) I got to spend the day in studio w/ him and everyone else who is fervently trying to finish up their projects. It's crazy that he's already done with 1 semester - it flew by.  He's one step closer to reaching that dream job.  I cannot wait for that day.

We had to get one picture of us tonight - pretty cute guy I think!

 
This one is for all our friends and family in Raleigh. See the snow on the ground? We just got that tonight... all 1 1/2 inches of it! Let's just say, I don't think we'll be going sledding anytime soon, haha.

No comments: