My husband has not been sitting in front a computer almost 24/7 for the last 2 weeks trying to finish up his end of the semester project. He has not yelled out at the computer many times because Alias (one of his design programs) was "not listening." I have not attempted to draw just so I could help him out.
We are not celebrating 7 years of being together today. We did not just celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary a week ago!!!
I did not do all the dishes and then leave the crock pot dirty and half full of left over soup from last night simply because the smell made me gag. Yuck, I do not have that weak of a stomach.
It is not me who sat around in my pj's all day and simply changed into another set of pj bottoms just so my husband would think I hadn't been wearing pj's all day and had changed clothes. Hey, it made sense to me at the time, haha!
1 comment:
Cleaning out crockpots is the worst! Fun post! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment