Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

I am really looking forward to making this, Outback's Aussie Onion Soup, later this week.  My sister in law, Kim, said it is amazing and graciously gave the recipe to me so that I can "wow" my husband with it.  I'm trying to get into the habit of writing down the meals for the week so Steven and I can do less of the typical, "Um, so, der, so watcha like want for dinner? For tonight."

Yeah, the last minute grocery shoppings gotta stop.  Too bad our refrigerator only holds like 2.8 things in it at once, totally kidding, it can really hold like 4 things.  Ok, i'm kidding again. Sorry, i'm in a joking mood.

Sigh.  It's sad when you start making jokes that aren't even funny on your blog just in hopes of making people laugh, haha.  Oh, and it's also sad when you resort to playing bingo online with total strangers. Yep, playing online with all the other people who claim to "have a life." :-) That's also how you know the town you live in has absolutely nothing to do.... on a Sunday.  Not naming any names as to who that person may be that has resorted to such simple entertainment.

Oh wait, they're starting a new game of bingo in 5 minutes....gotta go!!! (Ok, so maybe it's me... hahahaha).

Hehe.

Well, i'm off to fight off the bad guys... er, I mean watch Terminator with my husband :-)

Oh, and could someone please tell the guys below us to stop chopping wood IN their apartment every day or so.  Uh yeah, and they threw rocks at US for dancing. What's the verse again? Oh yeah, I think it goes something like, "take the log out of your own eye before....." Yeah, you know the rest :-) I think I'll start throwing down pieces of paper with that verse on it.  Maybe they'll get the hint that they overreacted just a smudge. But, of course that would require me to translate that verse.  Now, that could be interesting.

No comments: