Does anybody else find it highly annoying that the guy down our hall blasts his music so loud that I can be in the shower and still hear it? It literally is so loud that I feel like i'm in a club that is playing crappy music. I can feel the vibrations when I'm standing. Yes, it is so annoying. Lately, people have felt the need to blast their music everyday until about 2ish in the morning. And, if you know me and how I like to listen to music, you would know that loud music doesn't usually bother me. I listen to my music loud. But, to blast it to the point that I cant hear anything OTHER than your music? Yeah, um dude down the hall... we've got a problem.
Oh, and whoever keeps catching their apartment on fire...please stop too. Steven and I aren't too fond of the smokey smell.... or the cigeratte smell that fills our entire apartment about once a day because of the person that smokes next to our door. Classy, I know.
Oh well, ever have a day you just need to vent? Yeah, this is one of those days. I feel better already :-) I just thought you guys would enjoy a glimpse into what we deal with on a daily basis. If I haven't said this before, I'll say it now... I cannot wait to live in a house. Oh yes, I dream about it all the time. A place where I won't have people throwing rocks at my windows, chopping wood beneath my floor, blasting music all night, smoking in front of my door, and the best part, not having to listen to my neighbor take a bath every single day around 11 am right after he pees.
Yes, Mr. Neighbor beside us, I can hear you pee. Quite well if I may add. And, I can hear you fill the bath, get in the bath, and slosh around the bathtub everyday around 11.
Ok, that's enough venting for today :-) You guys all know you have days where you just need to vent.
Next post will be much happier, haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment