Since Steven is spending countless hours in front of the computer, I thought I'd do a post on him. Well, more a post about him :-) I found this survey and thought I'd give it a try and see how many of answers are right :-) We'll see how well I know this boy! Warning, this could be a long post. I'm that bored, haha!
So, you're next... how well do YOU know your husband?
1. Sitting in front of the tv, what's on the screen?
Sports, 24, or the news.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Italian
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Asparagus
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
A dark imported beer. But, if we're not at a bar probably sweet tea or coke.
5. Where did he go to high school?
Leesville High. Gag me. Just kidding baby!
6. What size shoe does he wear?
11 1/2
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Car models or watches.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
BLT
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Steak and potatoes.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Lucky Charms.
11. What would he never wear?
Skinny jeans.
12. What is his favorite sports team?
NC State
13. Who will he vote for?
He voted for McCain/Palin.
14. Who is his best friend?
Me
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Feel sick so much.
16. How many states has he lived in?
2
17. What is his heritage?
German and Dutch.
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Ice cream cake or cheesecake.
19. Did he play sports in high school?
Um, no unless band counts.
20. What could he spend hours doing?
Looking at cars online.
21. Do you know if they have a favorite color? If you answered yes, do you know what it is?
Blue
22. When was the last time your spouse ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?
Last week.
23. Speaking of sandwiches, how does your spouse feel about BLTs?
Loves them. See question #8.
24. Revisiting the topic of peanut butter...if your spouse likes PB, do they prefer it chunky or smooth?
Smooth... chunky is nasty.
25. How does your spouse get dressed? From top to bottom or bottom to top?
Bottom to top. I mean, most of time I'm admiring him, not taking note of which direction he dresses from ;-)
26. What's your spouse's favorite song?
I have no idea. Maybe some song by Skillet.
27. What concert would your spouse fork out big bucks to sit front row at?
Skillet.
28. What radio station does your spouse listen to most?
We don't listen to radio stations over here in Germany but he listens to itunes a lot.
29. What CD is in his or her car's CD player right now?
He sold his car....tear.
30. What's your spouse's dream job?
Being a car designer.
31. Speaking of sports, do you know if your spouse had a sports hero growing up and who it was?
I have no idea.
32. Sticking to sports, do you know if there's an athlete your spouse would like to meet?
Philip Rivers.
33. Have any movies ever made your spouse cry? Do you know which ones?
Marley and Me. He's a softy for animals dying :-) But, just to clarify... he didn't cry he simply teared up.
34. What expression does your spouse use most?
"I guess so."
35. How would your spouse dress 24/7 if they could?
Race cars.
36. What did your spouse eat for lunch yesterday?
I have no idea...he was at school. But according to him, he had a ham and cheese sandwich. Opps, I cheated :-)
37. Whose email addresses are stored in their computer's address book?
Mine, his parents, my parents, and other important emails.
38. Whose phone numbers are stored in their cell phone?
Some random ones with German wording that we don't know what they're for, my phone number, Silke's, and some friends from school.
39. What kind of burial preferences does your spouse have?
Weirdly, we have discussed this...ya know, just in case the worst ever happens we know what each other wanted since we each determine each other's burial location, etc. Anyways, he/we both want to be buried at the cemetary next to our home church. It's huge and beautiful. Oh, and no cremations here!
40. Has your spouse ever wanted to know how to speak another language? If so, which one?
German but i'm not sure if that was a "want" or a "need" since we are now living in Germany.
41. What's the longest book your spouse has ever read?
I have no idea.
42. What's their favorite book?
Besides the Bible, he has favorite authors but i'm not sure if he has a favorite book.
43. Who was their favorite author as a child?
Dr. Seuss? I don't know...
44. What was their favorite book as a child?
Once again, I don't know :-)
45. Did their parents read them bedtime stories?
I'm sure they did...
No comments:
Post a Comment