Here's some pictures with my love from last night.
Last night after dinner.
Beautiful roses from my love.
Late last night it started snowing. On our anniversary. YEAH! We were
hoping for the estimated 2-4 inches..but no...it was gone by this
morning. Except, for the cars. Left a sweet note on my man's car!
I may or may not have just had this (pound cake from dinner) as a lunchtime snack.
Don't judge me ;-)
I cannot believe that we've been married for 4 years! And, next week we'll have been together for 10 years. Wow! Time really does fly when you're having fun. I'll leave you guys with some of my favorite pictures from my most favorite day of my life so far! Thank you baby for giving me the best 4 years of my life! I love you!
"You are the hand that catches my fall
You are the friend that answers my call
You are my day, You are my night
You are my love and all of my life."
You are the friend that answers my call
You are my day, You are my night
You are my love and all of my life."
- Phil Wickham

















No comments:
Post a Comment