Ya'll Christmas is almost here. This girl may be a tad excited ;-). My man is currently barricaded in the back room wrapping gifts for me. He's so cute. He ran out to the mall tonight to finish up my shopping and came back all excited like a kid in a candy store. I love it! He's so cute when he's excited about something :-) Sammy won't stop smacking open the double doors to the back room so my man is literally stuck back there now. I wrapped a belt around the door knobs and told Steven that he had to tell me when he wants to come out so that I can unwrap the doors, haha. You would think that Sammy would learn by the 10th time of me yelling, "STOP!" at him but nooooooo.... geez, that dog is one stubborn animal. Cute, yes. But stubborn as all get out.
We had a small Mary Kay party this afternoon which was fun as it's always fun getting together and playing with makeup! I got $100 worth of free makeup as a result...which is even more fun :-D. My mom and I started throwing around the idea of going in together to become Mary Kay consultants just so we could get the 50% off makeup. It's nice stuff and is even nicer when it's 50% off, haha.
Ya'll I cannot believe that there are all these parents that will be burying their sweet children the week before Christmas. I cannot even begin to fathom their pain. I mean, I get upset and choked up just seeing and reading all the news... can't imagine if it were my baby. I teach Pre-K so it took me back thinking that the children that were killed were just a year older than my kids. Wow. Can't imagine what I would do if I were put into a situation like that...I just cannot imagine having to shove my sweet babes into cabinets and praying that they all come out alive. This world is an evil, evil place. It terrifies me to think about what kind of world we'll be living in 10-15 years down the road. It seems to just keep getting worse and worse. I think I'll just home school my children and live in a bubble someday. Oy.
Well, my man is done wrapping and asking for me to unwrap the doors, haha! Gotta go let him out....oh, the things you do when your dog tries to ruin surprises, ha!
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment