Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Woahhhhh, it's been awhile! Honestly, I sit down a lot, read through some blogs, and think, "Hey, I should update my blog!" But..... it ends there. It never happens.

Until today.

Here I am. No excuses. My man is making dinner. Yes at 8:00 at night, we're watching Amazing Race and getting ready for a busy work week.  We may or may not already be depressed that tomorrow is Monday. Where has my sweet, laid back weekend gone?! Come back Saturday and Sunday!

Today, I made these bad boys:

 Chocolate Chip Pudding cookies. They are amazing. Oh. My. Gosh. Go make them now. Here's the link.... Pudding Cookies. I love this food blog, there are some awesome recipes on there. Yuppers.

In other news, the Bockmann household is slowly turning into Christmas paradise. Eh, it's not that decked out but since I have a slight obsession with Christmas and all things twinkly, there are a few lights up. And beautiful nativity scenes. And cinnamon scented pine cones. And icicles on the house...and sparkly garland....and.....

It's been ridiculously too hot here lately. Today was in the 70's, tomorrow the high is 74 then Tuesday's is 59. Seriously? Oh, but don't despair it'll be in the 60's by the weekend. Where is my cold weather?! I NEED SNOW!

In yet other news, we are part of an amazing small group. We all meet once a week and it's awesome. It's a great time of fellowship and we have created friendships with some amazing people.  We so need this....couples are own age to walk through life with.

Okay, I must go... need to go make a list of people to send Christmas cards to!

Merry Christmas my friends!

No comments: