Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday Blues

Every Sunday is the same. I make it to right about 4 pm and start moping around. Reality sinks in.  No more sleeping in or all day fun with my man and pooch. I feel the same every single Sunday - that I didn't get enough time to just sit around all day and relax.  Every Sunday evening I tell myself, "Next weekend we are doing nothing, gonna stay in our pj's all day and snuggle." And then.... Friday rolls around.

"Let's go shopping."

"Let's just run to the store real quick and only be gone an hour." ......... 3 hours later we return.

Oy.

Okay, enough sulking for now. I'm off to enjoy the little bit of weekend I have left by snuggling up with my man on the couch and forcing myself to forget that tonight, I must set my alarm ;-) Man!

No comments: