See. Meet dead fish.
Moving on.
But for real. What is with the rotting fish in my backyard. I'm so confused. Like, who just says, "Oy, I don't need this fish anymore...here, let me chuck it out my window.....okay good, problem solved."
Hahahaha. Some people.
Today, my fellow blog friends, is Friday. Dur. Aren't ya glad I reminded you just in case you forgot.....yeah right, who forgets when it's Friday? Tuesday...maybe..but Friday? Nah. But, today was special because I got off work early. Holler. Guess who's currently 'raising the roof'?! THIS girl. Haha, okay I'm not the lame... yet.
Not only did I get out of work early, but I also attempted some yard work. That is until all these weird bugs started attacking and attaching themselves to me. Not cool little green caterpillar, not cool.
Today is also Five Question Friday! I know, I haven't done one in awhile... but I'm back :-D. So, check out Mama M's sweet blog for other entries and cool stuff.
1. What album/cd/download are you embarrassed to admit you have?
Probably would have to go with the one and only Ke$ha song I have - Tik Tok. She really annoys me but for some reason that song is quite catchy to me. Don't lie... you know you secretly love it ;-) Okay, so maybe not....haha.
2. What's the one thing your spouse does better than you?
Uh..... a lot of things, haha! Number one would be drawing. He'd be a crappy designer if he couldn't draw well :-P. Can't believe I am admitting this but I swear he's a better cook than me too. He's so good at just making a recipe up, or knowing what would taste good with/in a food. Me? I follow a recipe to a T. And........... I still mess it up sometimes, ha.
3. When do you start buying Halloween Candy?
Pshhhhh, when it hits the shelves! We don't really buy Halloween candy because we're never home to give it out.... but I did buy a bag of candy corn last week and fortunately for me, my husband hates it. Anyone else like it? I swear, I feel like I'm the only person who likes it.
4. Family closets - Yay or nay?
Steven and I share a closet. That qualifies as a family closet? We have sooooooooo many clothes between the both of us. Honestly, I've never heard the term "family closet" until right now... whew, I need to get up to date on terms, haha.
5. Which home/cleaning chore do you hate the most? Why?
The most? All of them? Haha. Kidding....well, kinda ;-P. I really hate washing dishes. Especially, washing pots. I don't really have a reason why... probably has to do with it's time consuming and it's not really a 2 person task so I'm stuck in the kitchen by myself, which is boring. But, I really hate cleaning toilets. Specifically, underneath the toilet seat and the space between the toilet seat and the tank. Ugh, so nasty. Yuck, and I really hate dusting. I feel like I'm covering myself with nastiness and dirt each time. Okay, enough complaining....
And, since it's Friday, I leave you with something to make you smile:


No comments:
Post a Comment