"It's not about having the wedding of your dreams, it's about having the marriage of your dreams."
I cannot express enough how much I love this quote. A friend on Facebook wrote it, and ain't it the truth! So many people focus 1000% of their energy creating the wedding of their dreams and fail to work at creating the marriage of their dreams. Weddings last a day folks, marriage are suppose to last a lifetime.
*Stepping of my podium*
Well, it's just little man and I tonight! Little man being my adorable pooch of a pet. Have I mentioned how adorable he is? Oy, I'm gonna be bad when I have kids if I love my dog this much! Haha.
Mentioning kids....
.....
.....
.....
Eh, just kidding... nothing to report on the kids front.
Well, I'm going to end this splendid little update for now. I'll finish it later. I think. For now, I will leave you an awkward family photo from awkwardfamilyphotos.com.
Trust me, it's awkward and a little "scandalous" but funny.
Bahahaha, I mean WHO does this kinda stuff.... charcoal drawing of your fetus on your belly?! Wow. Hehehe.
Okay, signing off guys!
Mentioning kids....
.....
.....
.....
Eh, just kidding... nothing to report on the kids front.
Well, I'm going to end this splendid little update for now. I'll finish it later. I think. For now, I will leave you an awkward family photo from awkwardfamilyphotos.com.
Trust me, it's awkward and a little "scandalous" but funny.
Bahahaha, I mean WHO does this kinda stuff.... charcoal drawing of your fetus on your belly?! Wow. Hehehe.
Okay, signing off guys!

No comments:
Post a Comment