Ya'll, today is my favorite day of the week! Love me some Fridays! I'm kicking off my favorite day of the week by jumping on the 5 Question Friday bandwagon... because everybody's doin' it ya know :-P. Check out Mama M's blog for more entries and to submit your own!
In my opinion, no it's not possible. I tend to think of it more so as "lust at first sight." Seriously. How can you love someone you don't know? You can love their body but you can't love a personality and a person as a whole if you don't know them. At least, I don't think so. Now, don't get me wrong.... when I first saw my man at our churches summer camp, Impact, I was smitten for him. Immediately. He had the most adorable look on his face and I remember thinking, "I wanna be his girl!" Haha. Just keepin' it real, ya'll.
2. How did you choose your pet's name?
We didn't get the opportunity to name sweet ole' Sammy boy. Wake Gov's animal shelter did... Guess they couldn't get any more creative than, "Sammy." Haha. We just didn't feel like having to teach him to respond to another name and we thought it was a cute... love my sweet spaz of a dog!
3. What are you considering giving up (cable, home phone)?
Gulp...whatcha mean...considering?! I gotta consider? Hahaha. I'm not considering giving anything up... but, if I had to I could easily give up TV since I don't watch that much. Now, something harder to give up would be my computer/internet...
4. How much do you pay your babysitter?
Well, since we don't have children we pay nothing ;-). But, in the past I've always gotten around/up tp $16 an hour for babysitting. Just depends on the family and what they want to pay me/can afford... However, I never ask for a certain amount even if they ask me.... I let the family decide what they want to pay me.
5. How "young" is old enough to babysit?
I was probably about 12 the first time I ever babysat. Now that Steven and I are discussing having kids, I don't know if I'd let a 12 year old babysit my baby... maybe if I had older kids but not sure I could leave my baby with a pre-teen. But, they gotta learn at some age so you might as well start em' young!
No comments:
Post a Comment