We recently made these babies:
![]() |
| Copyright Cornerstone Cooking |
I've also made this:
![]() | ||
| Copyright The Girl Who Ate Everything |
That just so happens to be fruit salsa with baked cinnamon chips. Holy cow, this was incredible. The only downside, if there is one, is that it gets kinda "soupy" the next day with all the juices from the fruit. So, I would definitely make it when you know it's going to all get eaten. The chips are amazing. I didn't make them at first because I have a tendency to mess things up the first time I try them but made them out of boredom and they were aahhhhmaaaazzzing. Not only did I not mess them up but they were super easy to make. If I can make this, anyone car. For real. Ha.
Okay, I'm bouncing peeps. Oh wow, I just said peeps. Online. For the entire world to see. Hahahhaa. Opps. I've got a glass of spumante wine in my hand filled with frozen fruit... this girl is happy! Starting my one day vacation right.................. now!


No comments:
Post a Comment