Today's been a stay at home sick kinda day. Made it about an hour at work...go me! Since I've been snuggled up with my adorable pup all day I thought I'd share some things with you guys! Ya'll are going to want to try these things out. Trust me.... I have good taste ;-)
First of all, anyone else read this story as a child?
Growing up my dad read this to us kids at bed time. I loved the book and had totally forgotten about it until I was reading a blog today where the girl mentioned it. LOVE it. Random, I know.
Secondly, while we're on the topic of books... ya'll need to read these. You'll thank me later. If you loved The Hunger Games, then you'll love these books. Diveregent and Insurgent are kinda like Hunger Games but not so much alike that it's annoying. The Maze Runner series isn't so much..but it is soooooo good! I just finished the 2nd book in the Maze Runner Series and cannot wait to pick up the 3rd book this weekend! Oh, and the prequel to the Maze Runner series gets released this August.... um...birthday gift? :-D
Going along with the whole topic of "favorite things" you guys need to hit up your local Trader Joe's and buy these babies. Woooooo, they are good! And, if you don't have a Trader Joe's near you... I feel your pain. We don't shop there all the time but man, they have some good stuff!
And for only $1.99 you complain that they're too expensive ;-) Well, you do only get 4. But still. They are good.... yup.




No comments:
Post a Comment