Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Hello Friday!

Waddup North Cackalacky. Er, um........... that was my lame attempt at sounding cool. Let's try that again. Good evening fellow North Carolinian's.

Guess whose getting ready to go down a ginormous Starbucks frappe?! THIS girl. Heck yeah. It's all a desperate attempt to stay awake. Ya see, my studly husband and I are picking up our studly parents/in-laws from the airport late tonight. Late as in 11:40 pm...if it doesn't get delayed. Good thing we are night owls ;-)

This week was crazy. A good mixture of exhaustion mixed with craziness. My little small ones just so happen to be graduating Pre-K next Thursday. I call them mine because well......um.... they are technically my students. All 21 of them. Whew no... now don't ya go thinking I popped out 21 of my own children. I'm not that crazy...yet. I just like to borrow adorable kids for about 8 hours a day, get my "kid fill" and then send them back home with their parents. So, needless to say this week was filled with adorable children that are more than ready to move onto bigger and better things.... like kindergarten and "big school." Love my little ones!

Okay, let's get this party started. Five Question Friday style! As always, jump on over to Mama M's blog for the other entries. You would regret it :-P


1. Are you a napper?
Well, I used to be back in the good ole' days of college. Now, I have no time. I know, I know it's sad.

2. What was your favorite subject in school? Most hated?
Favorite subject? Um...doe P.E. count? Kidding.... my favorite subject was probably high school chorus. If that counts as a subject. Took it all 4 years.... we were quite the choir ensemble :-D. My other favorite was English. Now......... my least favorite? That's easy... math. I hated it in school and still hate it to this day. It's definitely not my strong point!

3. Did you have the something old new borrowed and blue at your wedding? What were they?
Er....well......... no. Unless you count "borrowed" bridesmaids, a new wedding dress, an old church, and a blue sky? Okay, that was lame, I'll admit it haha.

4. What one thing are you determined to do this summer
Definitely determined to get in the best shape of my life! Oh, and enjoy summer to the fullest!

5. Ice cream or Popsicles?
Can I get both? How bout' ice cream inside a popsicle ;-). All kidding aside, I'm definitely more of a ice cream person. Blue Bell will work on any day :-D

No comments: