The Vow 9:20 showing SOLD OUT.
What?! My
I'm so glad this week is over. It was filled with work, work, and work...oh, and throw in a day of "testing" and there's my week in a nutshell. Tuesday was spent at various doctors. I have to have a lot of allergy testing done this month and while I'm excited to hopefully find out what is causing my severe allergies, the thought of having 138038350 needles stuck in my arm is not as appealing of a thought. Good thing I'm not scared of needles! Oh and bad news guys.... guess who is not aging gracefully? This girl, woot, woot!Sorry, had a Baby Mama moment there. Turns out I'm nearsighted. Yay. However, the "extent" of my nearsightedness is very, very small. As in I only have to wear them at church where the pastor always seems to have a bright halo around him. Pretty sure the pastor shouldn't be appearing as God every time I see him ;-)
Oh, and guess what. Wait, I could write a whole other post on my migraines but I finally was able to get an appointment to see a neurologist! YES! Only been waiting to get into this place for like 5 light years. Haha.
Okay, back to the real point of this post. Five Question Friday! Click on over to this hip mama for some more fun posts!

1. How often do you shave your legs in the winter?
Shave? What's that? Kidding...I um...shave occasionally. Wow, I feel gross just writing that. However, if I were to be completely honest my answer would be that I shave when I get prickly. I can't stand sleeping/wearing pants when I get that "prickly" feeling. Yuck. Oh, and I especially shave when my husband rolls over and says, "Babe, you feel like a bear." Hahaha, kidding... just keeping it real people :-P.
2. Valentine's Day cards for your spouse: funny or romantic?
Both? I usually end up getting a funny one and write something romantic/serious inside.
3. What are you most looking forward to about spring?
No sweaters! Can I get an amen?! Oh, and flowers. And warmer temperatures. And no scraping my windshield off 10 minutes before I have to be at work, ha.
4. What's your favorite way to pamper yourself?
I know this is going to sound lame. Super lame actually. But, I love to just give myself 30 minutes in the tub. No dishes. No emails. No texts/phone calls. Nothing. Just me and my bath suds. Delightful.
5. Does your tax return go into savings or do you spend it instantly?
It depends on the year. I really want an Ipad. But we shall see. Hey husband! Read this blog... it tells ya what I want for my birthday ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment