Valentines Day Bockmann style means we do it early. Oh, like 4 days early. Psssh, who actually celebrates holidays
on the holiday. Kidding. We just don't like the crowds. Honestly, we just use it as an excuse to dress up and go eat out. Haha... Personally, I think single people (who have crushes) and dating couples get the most "use" out of this holiday. Can't really put into words good right now why I think that. Ha. This is what happens after a long day at work - my brain fails to work.
Would ya'll like to see some pics of us, the stunning couple. Kidding about the stunning part but my goodness, he is stunning to me! Here's my man. And me. Dressed up.
 |
| Hot date for the night! |
 |
| Whew, I know...he's all mine ;-) |
 |
| All dressed up for a great dinner at Bonefish Grill! |
Steven wanted to surprise me by choosing the restaurant this year. We were going back and forth about where to eat... Angus Barn (super yum!), Firebirds (our favorite but go there a lot), Mura, Mia Francesca (new restaurant at North Hills we've been wanting to try), Bonefish Grill, Flemings, Sullivans, or P.F. Changs (once again, a favorite that we go to a lot). We had a lot of choices but he ended up making reservations at Bonefish Grill. We've only been there once and wanted to try it again... especially since we've had many people tell us to go try their bang bang shrimp. Let's just say, we were not disappointed. The bang bang shrimp was bangin'. Haha, sorry I couldn't resist. We both got two different things so we could share. Steven got the Imperial Wolf Fish stuffed with shrimp, scallops, and lump crab meat. It had a lemon caper butter on top...let's just say it was amazing. Oh my goodness. It was very rich so we were glad we had my meal of steak and garlic potatoes to go back and forth between. Needless to say, between our two meals and the bang bang shrimp we were stuffed.
After dinner, we had plans to go see The Vow and were (more so I) super disappointed to see the time we were planning on going to was sold out upon walking into the theater. Bummer. We were going to go see it today but opted for a more relaxing day. However, guess what we'll be going to see next weekend? Yeah! I've heard it's really good.
Oh, and today while shopping at Trader Joe's my studly man got me some gorgeous flowers. I ended up giving him his present (if you would even call it that, haha) early... it was an idea I stole from Pinterest. My man got a card deck with 52 things I love about him. So cute, huh?! Also, that's not a picture of my deck...it looks cute as well but this is the picture I pinned on Pinterest :-D
Ya'll, how did I get so lucky?! Love him to pieces!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment