You know what's depressing?
When you've craved something all day long. All day! And then when you finally get it, it tastes like crap. Not dirt, not junk....just crap. Haha.
I got off work today and called Steven who had stopped for a hair cut asking him to stop at Target and get water bottles and ice cream. Yeah, it was that kinda day. Anyways, we make our amazing meal, chicken fried rice, and settled for a small bowl of ice cream while watching the NC State game. I took a big bite of the ice cream (Chocolate Oreo) and immediately spit it out screaming that it tasted horrible.
What is wrong with my taste buds?! Ah, I LOVE chocolate! The thin mints I ate a little later tasted fine so I know it wasn't me. Weirdly enough, studly husband thought it tasted fine and proceeded to eat his entire bowl. Now, I'm convinced he's going to have a massive stomach ache and the runs b/c let's be honest, it tasted like c.r.a.p. How did it taste good to him?! Yikes. I think I'm going crazy.
Oh well, guess he likes the taste of moldy sponges. Never personally tasted one but you all know you can smell things and imagine what it tastes like ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment