Ya'll I'm exhausted. By Thursday night/Friday, my brain always ceases to work and my mouth stops pronouncing words correctly all in an attempt to save some brain cells after a long work week. Kidding of course.
It's that time again. Five Question Friday! Here's the starter of it all, Mama M. Go check her out!

Oh this is a easy one. I take a super hot and long shower. My husband has found me many times standing in the hottest, steamiest shower staring at the wall. Yup, zombie like and all.
2. Do you go all out for V-day or is it just another day?
Eh, it's just another day that we use as an excuse to eat a nicer meal. No gifts. No expectations. Just us two lovebirds chowing down on some yummy food. This year we bought some amazing beef tips from The Meat House, made twice baked potatoes, squash, and opened up a bottle of wine that we had originally gotten for New Years. And no, it wasn't good. It's getting thrown away...not sweet enough for my liking :-D
3. Are you more or less productive when Hubs is away?
Hmm.... well the dishes get done a little bit more (as in there's never a dish waiting to be washed) but that's just because I get lonely so I'm forced to do things to help pass the time.
4. What is your favorite time of day and why?
Psssh, 5:45, duh. Cause that's when this chic leaves work. Yeah! Not that my job is horrible but by that time, I'm exhausted. 22 kids demanding my attention all day ='s one tired girl!
5. What is your go to karaoke song?
Er, well...... ya see... I don't do singing out loud in public places by myself. Nope, not me. Not ever. Whew, that would cause an anxiety attack. But, if singing in the shower counts as karaoke I can rock out some Mariah Carey or Whitney Houston.
1 comment:
I don't even sing in the shower!
Post a Comment