Truth is...
Brownies are baking in the oven. Brownie a la modes are a must after today. Only a few more minutes...must... have... patience.
My studly husband and pup are both doped up on Benadryl. It's kinda cute and funny seeing them both so laid back.
NC State is currently playing UNC on tv. Oh please, win this one State!
Today felt like Wednesday all day. Not sure exactly how a Wednesday "feels" but I had a ton of moments where I kept thinking it was Wednesday and would get super bummed the second I realized I was wrong.
We have a busy weekend coming up. My dad's birthday is Friday and my brother's is on Saturday. Yep, one after another. I have Friday off (YES!!!) so I can hopefully take my dad out for awhile and do some fun things. So looking forward to sleeping in that day though. Whew, I am exhausted already and it's only Tuesday. Wow.
Sunday night we have a small group "weird" taco night... which should be fun!
Next Wednesday, I have my first of two "important" (to me at least) doctor appointments. Wednesday at 3:30 I'm having allergy testing done. It won't be that bad since I'm not getting the one where they scrape your skin, which is what everyone thinks I'm having done. I have gotten many comments from people telling me over and over again how much it's going to hurt and how much pain I'm going to be in, etc. Geez, thanks for settling my nerves, haha! I'm getting the skin pricks which shouldn't be too bad since shots/needles don't bother me at all. I mean, it will hurt a tad but not as much as having your skin scraped off would I imagine :-).
For the first time this winter we saw snow! Or should I say ice? Haha. Yep, ya know I took pictures for evidence, ha!
Oh yeah! Not a ton but still exciting to see for a bit. We were so stoked about the .000098493489384 inches that we got that while it was falling, my studly husband, crazy dog, and I went and ran around in it. In our pj's. With slippers on. We keep it classy over here :-D
Oooo, and how can I forgot to tell ya'll this! I've started reading The Hunger Games and am hooked. Love it! I cannot wait for the movie to come out in March (I think).
Oy. I can't think of anything else to write that would be slightly entertaining, haha. I'll spare you guys all the details of my action filled life. Right......
Hope you all have a blessed, laughter filled week!


No comments:
Post a Comment