Ya'll this dog of ours is nuts. Absolutely 100% nuts. But, at least he's a cute one. The poor pup had a moment yesterday. I had gone to lay down due to a pounding migraine. Steven followed me into the bedroom, the dog comes high tailing it behind Steven. You can guess what happens next.
Ever seen a train pile up? Yeah it was like that. But with Sammy piling up into my man's booty. Sammy came bookin' it down the hall and apparently didn't get the memo that Steven had stopped running. Or failed to see him stop. Either way it was hilarious. H-freaking-larious. Sammy face planted into Steven's butt, ricocheted off of his butt, smashed into the dresser, ricocheted off of that and slammed into my night stand.
Seriously, funniest moment yesterday. I almost peed myself. We still can't figure out how he got that much momentum up that he hit Steven so hard that he flew off of his booty. Silly dog. And yes, he is fine.
Oy. I swear one day he's going to kill himself doing something stupid. Or choking on toilet paper. Love that furry mutt to death!
No comments:
Post a Comment