While trying to find an article on Family Life I stumbled across many great articles. Here are the ones that I loved reading. Please, don't read into any of these friends, they're not on here to "push" advice towards anyone... just ones that really spoke to me :-)
What Husbands Wish Their Wives Knew About Men - FamilyLife.com
14 Things Your Daughter-in-Law Wants to Tell You - FamilyLife.com (Very good)
Attitude Check—Do You Have a Heart Problem? - FamilyLife.com
Are You Tired of Being in a Rut? - FamilyLife.com (Yep, needed this)
Respectfully Leaving Your Parents - FamilyLife.com (Uh, yeah!)
Are You Fearful About Becoming a Parent? - FamilyLife.com (LOVE this article!)
12 Things Your Mother-in-Law Wants to Tell You - FamilyLife.com (Good article, eye opening)
When It Seems Like God Has Abandoned You - FamilyLife.com
Shut Up and Let Her Talk - FamilyLife.com (Haha. Yes, please)
Helping Your Marriage Thrive After a New Baby - FamilyLife.com
**There was also an article of son-in-laws but since it was originally an on-air discussion, I could only view the transcripts. So, I apologize for not being able to link up to that one :-P**
Whew, I think that is enough for now. I just got sucked into their website reading article after article :-) Maybe you'll find some that will "speak" to you!
It's almost Friday friends! Smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment