Well, I apparently shouldn't have a blog as I always fail to find time to update it. At least I try, right? Haha. I'm sitting here wishing it was Friday or at least Thursday. However, it's not. Bummer. I have a cute mutt sleeping on the couch next to me and a cute husband sketching some new stuff for his portfolio. Oh, the portfolio... the never ending project. Some weird auction show is on... it's not holding my attention :-D
I can't believe it's almost December! Where did the time go?! It's crazy to think that we're almost into a new year. So weird. I feel like I have so much to do before the new year... as in, get in shape, get Christmas shopping done. Thankfully, we have a few people complete for Christmas.
I was reminded tonight how fragile life is. Not that anyone has died.... or at least, anyone that I know. Sometimes I sit around thinking "woe is me" and start listing off everything that is wrong. Our pastor a few weekends ago really convicted me on that. There are so many people that would kill for a job. Any job. Or a working car. Or a place to sleep. Or food to eat. Or clothes to wear. And, here I am complaining because I need new clothes or to lose a few pounds. Oh, to be a complaining-less person. Steven and I this year decided that since we basically have everything we need that instead of spending lots of money on each other for Christmas, we are going to pay it forward. I can't wait to go to a restaurant and pay for the people behind me. Especially, if it's a family....or a single mom...or an elderly person. Just to help someone. Okay, enough pointless rambling.
Seriously, this whole post is a bunch of rambling. I apologize :-D Whew, guess that's what happens when you have like 20 things running through your mind at once, haha.
Until next time.......
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment