Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Friday Eve

Someone told me last week when I was complaining of it not being Friday that it was Friday Eve. Makes the fact that it's not Friday a little better, huh?

Currently...

Just finished watching The X Factor. Astro or whatever his name is has a bad attitude. Although, it was apparent he was trying not to cry which explains the crossing of the arms... I think.

A few minutes ago, I read a blog about everyone in this lady's household throwing up. A lot. Now, I feel sick to my stomach. Have I mentioned I have a phobia of throwing up. And throw up. And throw up sounds....Ew, gotta stop or I'm gonna gag. Should probably get over that before I get pregnant or have a baby :-P

Husband isn't home yet. I miss him. He had to go to Greensboro or Greensomething for a business meeting today with his boss. They hung out all day. Sounds like fun right? Not.

Dog is sleeping peacefully. On all of our newly washed clothes that are covered in dog hair. Oh well, he looks precious.

My love of African Rooibus tea is currently being satisfied. I love that tea. However, I suck at pronouncing it. Gotta always remember it's pronounced roy-boss cause this girl happens to say roo-biss when I'm not paying attention. Haha.

Tomorrow's Friday. Enough said. We have absolutely no plans and I'm so excited. I think I will fill the weekend with sleeping in, snuggling, lots of BOGO Starbucks coffee (until 11/20) and movies. Oh, and the occasional dog park outing may occur. Just maybe.

We only have a few more people to finish up for Christmas. I love Christmas and love buying stuff for people!

That is all my friends. I must attempt to go sleep.

No comments: