Anyways, I've practically read every Karen Kingsbury book there is. She'd be so proud of me. Nicholas Sparks is right behind her in favorite books, although I refuse to read any book that has been made into a movie as I just compare both the entire time. So, since Borders decided to go out of business, Steven and I took advantage of that and the fact that we love to read and stocked up on books. Enough to last us a year. Okay, okay that's lie.
Here are some of my favorites:
1. Iron Heart
![]() | |
| Image Source: Google |
2. Learning to Breathe Again
![]() |
| Image Source: Google |
Oh my gosh, ya'll. I cried reading this book. Many, many times. This book is an inspiring book that follows the Christian singer Tammy Trent through the days/years before, during, and after the death of her beloved husband. The section that describes him never coming up again (died while free diving) and the events that followed afterward are so intense and emotion filled. I don't think I stopped tearing up once. Whew, but such a great book. The strength and hope she portrays just floods out of her.
3. The Karen Kingsbury series Even Now and Ever After.
![]() |
| Image Source: Google |
This book series (is it considered a series with just 2 books?) are great. I already love Karen Kingsbury but these two stuck out to me... especially the second one. Oh, and the ending of the second one... man, I sensed it coming but it still made me tear up! Ugh, I'm such an emotional person, haha.
Okay, my sweet husband wants to have a movie night and eat some popcorn so I'm off to spend some time with my favorite person!



No comments:
Post a Comment