Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Random Ramblings

Random thoughts I have had today. You see, I have been watching foot ball all day long. All day! All I can think about is guys running around flailing their bodies in spandex. Weird. Oh well, Steven's happy and it's been fun hanging out with him. The thoughts that float around my head in no particular order are as follows:

- The dog. Oh, the dog. We have a cute pup. About 1 1/2 years old. Cute as can be. However........ if he jumps on our front door one more time I will scream. Scratch that, I've already screamed. A few times if  you want the truth...hey, we're all human and make mistakes, right? Anyways, he does not need to go to the bathroom I can assure you of that. Oh Sammy, please, please, please stop. For my own sanity's sake.

Moving on.

- Today while organizing our room I found a pair of cross dresser chandelier earrings. Yes, you heard me right. Cross dressing thingamabobbys. No idea what letters actually go into that word, haha. Long story short, I had a bridesmaid when we got married that didn't have her ears pierced. I spent many hours trying to find a pair online that were 1) cute/classy 2) affordable and 3) she'd like them enough to wear them again. The first pair I ordered were a major fail (the ones I found today). Somehow while I was online ordering them I managed to miss the fact that I was on a cross dresser's website. Seriously, I worry myself, ha. Anywho, I got the earrings about a week later and inside the package was this very disturbing interesting magazine. For men. Let's just say there were add-ons, "hiders", and enhancements in the magazine. Super weird and nasty. Well, unfortunately when I bought the earrings I guess the company took it as I liked the website as they sent me monthly magazine for awhile. The worst part of this story is that after I got married and wasn't living at home anymore, my family continued to get the magazine.  I was always having to rush over, find it, and hide it away in the dumpster so my little brother wouldn't find it. And be scarred for life :-).

- We joined a gym last weekend. It is awesome and meets all the needs we have for a gym without all of the unnecessary add-ons. Current goal: Get back down to pre-wedding weight. Impossible? Seems like it!

- Christmas is in like a little under 3 months. Awesome! I love Christmas. A lot. I cannot wait to go to our favorite Christmas cantata. I look forward to that starting every September it seems.  I just love the decorations, smells, feelings, and reason for Christmas. This year my list is pretty short. All I want is to get my rings redone. I want this perfume and this perfume really bad (neither give me a migraine which is a plus as every perfume seems to give me a migraine.) Either would work. Ahem, husband ;-). I want flat black boots like these as all my boots have some sort of heel and casual ones would be nice. Oh, and I found this bracelet on Etsy today:

And, I really want it. But with our wedding date which is 1.17.09. Oh husband, please!

See, I told ya my list is short. Someone go tell my husband now :-) Okay, so maybe I've already told him but now if he just so happens to forget, he can hop on over to this ole' blog and be reminded ;-)

The end. My hands are tired of typing and the dog is quiet...which is never good, haha. Only at night time do I love his quietness as quietness during the day ='s eating toilet paper, oven mits, dish cloths, underwear, bras, or socks. Whew, better go check on that sweet furball!

Adios!

No comments: