I wish we could possess the ability to change days. I would desperately love for it to be Friday. Friday means I can stay up late and sleep in on Saturday. Friday also means date night... and I want a date night. I'm so exhausted right now. Last night was a rough night. Staying up until almost 2 am not feeling good was not how I envisioned my night... nope, not at all. What's even more annoying is that since last Friday I've been feeling like this. Boo growing up and getting weird health issues.
Okay, moving on. So, is it just me or did everyone seem to drive ridiculously slow today. Not me, I do not drive ridiculously slow.... the other people were driving slow. It's like the number one thing that drives me crazy. I totally understand driving 35 in a school zone DURING the posted hours. Why do people drive 35 even after the hours...they are on the sign for a reason! Oh, which reminds me. Okay, so the whole "No right on red during such and such hours." Yeah, you can turn right on red when you're not between the said hours. Duh. Okay, just had to get that off my chest :-)
Er, I lied the above driving issues are not the number one thing that drive me crazy. See, I view myself as a pretty laid back, easy going, don't get angry too fast person. If I get annoyed at a person they either a) did something totally outlandish or rude or b) they are extremely ignorant and think they are always right. I like to think my "things that annoy me" list is pretty small, haha. That "small" list includes the following:
1. People who drive under the speed limit. I don't mind if you drive exactly 45 mph but please, don't drive 5-10 less. The posted speed limit is not a suggestion it is a law so please, drive the speed or kindly move over :-)
2. Writing in caps. The only reason to write in caps is if you want a certain word to stand out or if you are indeed, mad. Writing in caps appears as if you are yelling. Which is not cool.
3. Okay, so I mean this in the kindest way... but dropping your child off at school (whatever grade/school they are in) sick is not okay. If you think they are sick or are going to get sick (with whatever it may be) please, stay at home with them.
4. Finally, there is never a reason to belittle someone or be rude to them. If you're mad, walk away and deal with it later but being rude just because you think you are better than someone is not okay.
See, told ya my list is little, haha. This post is rather negative but probably has to do with the fact that I about got run of the road by some guy trying to read a letter while driving...which never works. I promise the next post will be upbeat and positive! :-D
No comments:
Post a Comment