Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Oh Friday, why must you take so long to get here?

I'm having a love/hate relationship with the arrival of this weekend. I'm loving the fact that we are leaving for the beach early Saturday. I'm hating the fact that I will have to wear a bathing suit. Ew. I'm pale. And need to work out. And pale...wait, I already said that. I'm also excited that it's the weekend b/c hey, who hates the weekend?! But, I'm hating the fact that this will be my last weekend with Steven for 3 weeks. Boo. I'm a tad jealous that after all this crazy stress of him finishing school that he gets to go party and relax in Germany for 3 weeks. Me? I'll be here working. At least I'll be making money unlike someone. Haha.

We got our first blow up mattresses today. Yes, mattresses. We got a 2 twin mattress deal that came with the pump.  Kinda feel like an adult now. Eh, not really.  Oh, and the funny story of the day...

I split my pants today. Seriously! You could almost see my butt crack. True story. I was running way late to work and threw on some capri's that used to fit. I lie, they barely fit before, ha! Anywho, ran out the door thinking, "Man, these suckers are tight...eh, I'll just do some squats when I get to work." Ha! I realized when I got to work that these were the capri's that had a tiny whole in the butt area. I decided to tough it out and go to Kohl's on my break to find some new ones to change into. Well, apparently every size 3 and 5 girl out there had bought out Kohl's because all I was left to choose from were sizes 15 and 17. Yup. Not gonna work.  Moving on. Long story short, ran back to work with NO new pants. Walked into my classroom spun around and said to my coworker, "Well, I guess I can put up with them for 3 more hours.... it can't be that big can it?!"

"Nope...it's not..... wait! Turn around?!" (Insert laughing).

I then proceeded to look in the mirror and see a huge tear right down my crackage. So, I ran like a guilty kid who had just peed in their pants up to the office pleading to go home and change.  I'm still trying to figure out if the huge rip happened before or after I walked through Harris Teeter... Oh man.

No comments: