Moving on to bigger and better things like middle aged women who trim their bushes while wearing daisy dukes, Jessica Simpson over sized sunglasses, and smoking a cigarette. I swear, I've seen it all. Oh, and while I'm on the topic of weird things. I "met" a model in TJ Maxx today. Well, according to him he was an up and rising model. His photographer looked like something out of Sweet Home Alabama and I found myself staring at this potential model thinking, "Wow, if he can be a model than I could!" His photographer/agent was desperately trying to find a horse (real one) so that this model could pose on it. The lady behind them in line graciously offered her black horse. Really, I'm telling the truth, it was weird.
Moving on yet again.
It would not be my dog who is currently freaking out because...... wait for it....... he can't have one of my meatballs. You would think I had spayed him without anesthesia do his freaking out act. This dog is ridiculous sometimes.
It is also not me who has been counting down every single minute until I leave for Germany to see Steven for his graduation. I'm so flippin' excited... 22 days and counting! Ah, it seems a lifetime away!
It is not me who currently lives in a smoke filled city due to the various wildfires in our state.
Ok, I am done. I leave you with a slightly funny picture.
![]() |
| This is Sammy right now. Growling and whimpering at whatever is under my dresser. Crazy dog. |

No comments:
Post a Comment