Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Birthdays

My man's 25th birthday is tomorrow! We are doing something simple tomorrow night as we had a big celebration last night with family. It was such a fun and sweet time of fellowship! I told him he could have whatever his heart desire to eat tomorrow for dinner so chicken kabob's and chocolate cream pie it is! So simple... I love the simplicity.  Friday we are going out for a nice dinner and then I have a gift certificate for Coldstone so we will be getting a yummy ice cream cake to share with our family that is coming in for the beach. On Saturday, we leave for Emerald Isle for a few days and then just few days after that he leaves for Germany! Woah, life is getting crazy!


I am so lucky to have such a wonderful, sweet, and loving husband.  I am so thankful for my mother in law, who almost 25 years ago delivered what is now the greatest gift God has ever given me - my husband.


We are so excited for tomorrow for another reason as well. Our friend, Lauren, is being induced tonight so her sweet baby will share a birthday with Steven as well! How cool is that?! We can't wait to meet the new birthday girl/boy!!!

No comments: