If you could only use 10 statements to describe yourself to a group of people who didn't know anything about you what would you say?
Let's see.... Here they are in no particular order:
1. My name is Kimberly and I'm in my 20's.
2. I was born in Boyton Beach, Florida.
3. I met my husband in 10th grace (16 years old). We have been married for almost 2 1/2 years and together for almost 8 1/2 years.
4. I am scared of spiders, snakes, throwing up, and flying over the ocean (the flying one is so random, I know).
5. My favorite movies are How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, The Proposal, Ugly Truth, Narnia, and a few others I can't remember. My least favorite are Alice in Wonderland, The Wizard of OZ, E.T., and The New World.
6. My favorite foods are chips and salsa/queso, enchiladas, bacon cheeseburgers, and pineapple.
7. I am the 2nd oldest of 5 children.
8. I am a Christian.
9. I am very outgoing yet reserved at the same time.
10. I am 5'3 and wear a 6/12 size shoe. Hahaha, couldn't think of anything else to write!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment