We got a new car. It's b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. Yes, there are a lot of periods there. I usually don't like it when people do that with their letters, but new cars provoke a happiness in me that causes me to do weird things. Like put a period after every letter in a word, ha. Anyways. Here's the car. It's a picture off of Google as it's almost 8 pm here hence the lack of sunlight to take a picture.
(copyright Google)
Ours is in a graphite gray/silver. Neither Steven or I have ever had a brand new car. So, it's was a fun feeling driving it off the lot with only 4 miles on it. Now, we have about 150.... sad day. Oh well.
I also finally had my blood work done on Monday as well. I wanted full blood work but the PA only sent me to have my Vitamin D and thyroid fixed. I won't be going back to her... she was like talking to a wall. Except, I think a wall would have more personality. Haha, opps that was mean.
My co-workers last day is tomorrow. It's bittersweet. I'm super excited for her and her new job but it sucks to have to work with other people that you may or may not get along with. She's moving onto bigger and better things, like a job at the hospital :-D.
I also finally had my blood work done on Monday as well. I wanted full blood work but the PA only sent me to have my Vitamin D and thyroid fixed. I won't be going back to her... she was like talking to a wall. Except, I think a wall would have more personality. Haha, opps that was mean.
My co-workers last day is tomorrow. It's bittersweet. I'm super excited for her and her new job but it sucks to have to work with other people that you may or may not get along with. She's moving onto bigger and better things, like a job at the hospital :-D.
Ok, it's nearing my bed time. I'm tired of updating right now.... I shall get better at keeping this blog up to date......... one day.

No comments:
Post a Comment