Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm a horrible blogger. I have great intentions... oh well. I guess I'll start with a recap? Who knows... sometimes I have so many things I could blog about that I just can't make up my mind and refuse to blog at all.

Let's see...

I turn 25 in 6 months. It's kinda exciting yet depressing. 30 is slowly creeping towards me and I'm not okay with it ;-) I remember being in high school and yearning to be 25. I have no idea why 25 was such an ideal age to me... probably had something to do with it sounding so grown up, lol. However, now that being 25 is becoming a reality, it's less enticing. I would love to be 20 again, oh yes...

Steven and I celebrated 2 years of marriage in January and 8 years of being together in January as well. I think I mentioned that already. Sometimes, it blows me away how much I am in love with him and how much my love grows every day. I often read about so many newly married couples having such a hard time with marriage. They write often about all the fights and discontentment they have towards each other.  It worries me sometimes b/c Steven and I don't have that. I wonder every once in awhile when/if that will happen. Like... what will be our "breaking" point, the thing that causes us to have horrible fights? What will be our "marriage crisis". Yeah, people tell me, "Oh, don't worry about that you don't have to have a marriage like that." But think about it, what couple that's been married for at LEAST 10 years hasn't had the horrible fights or the "crisis" that seems to mark every marriage at some point. I hope and pray we never have to experience that.

Oh well, I'm just writing freely right now.  We're watching The Bachelor right now so I'm just writing away about random things.

Ekk, gotta go watch the rose ceremony :-D

No comments: