Thank you Google images for the photos in advance!
1. Simply Orange OJ. It's delicious. I refuse to buy orange juice (or usually any other kind of juice as well) if it's made from concentrate. Yes, I know it's cheaper, but hey it tastes "faker" if that's a word and it's worth the extra few cents for the real stuff ;-)
2. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion. I have bad dry skin/hands in the winter. This has become my best friend... my bff. Haha.
3. Crest 3D White toothpaste. It really works! And, it makes your mouth feel amazing. It does leave your mouth/lips tingling for awhile afterwards, but it's a good tingling, not the bad kind.
4. Bobble Water bottle. It has a built in filter (which you replace every 3 months I believe). It's awesome and saves the money of having to buy water bottles all the time b/c you can just fill up with tap water anywhere. It's only $10 for one at Target (the only place I've seen them sold so far). They rock. Go buy one :-D
5. Twisted Peppermint Candle from Bath and Body works. I got this candle as a gift during Christmas and it smells amazing! Granted, I love anything that smells and/or tastes like peppermint. It'll fill up your house with a great smell in about 15 minutes.
There's a candle Steven got me at Walmart called, "Warm Apple Pie", that is also one of my favorites. Get this, it was only $1 too!
6. Softsoap Mega Moisture Body Butter in the Heavenly Vanilla scent. My all time favorite body wash. I love it because it's not a runny bodywash and it's a cream based instead of gel. If that makes sense. It's worth the $3.50(ish) price tag for me b/c it leaves my skin so hydrated and smells amazing!
Well, I think that's enough for now :-P. Gotta get this weekend started with my man! Have a great, relaxing, and safe weekend!





No comments:
Post a Comment