Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

My life be like ooh, aah, ooh aah...

In recent Bockmann news....

My husband stumbled across an ad online yesterday for "fanny floss." Yes ladies and gentlemen, it's real and it's going fast. Get your fanny floss while it lasts! Hahahahaha! I so wish I could tell you guys that I'm lying....

It may snow on Tuesday.  All local North Carolinian's know what that means. It simply means, the conditions are right however we (the forecasters) honestly have no idea if it will or not. It could be 1 inch or 1 ft.

Our 2 year wedding anniversary was this Monday, the 17th. We made it to 2 years alive... just kidding. Marriage is seriously AMAZING.

My car has "broken down" 2 times in the last 3 weeks. I say that in quotations b/c it was never completely broken down...well, one time it was. Hey, as the wife of a car designer aren't I entitled to drive like a new bmw?! Eh, a girl can wish right?

I got asked today if I liked someone's picture of a "pimp" that they had drawn. It wasn't a pimp, it was a blimp... but funny nonetheless!

Ok, enough "news" updates. Who am I kidding...our lives are too boring for updates currently ;-)

Onto more important things like saving trees (???), antiabortion rallies, and oh, 5 question Friday!!!!




1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love?

We met at church, at a summer camp named Impact the summer of 2002. I knew I was in love with him 3 months into us dating. I fell hard and fast ;-)

2. What is your favorite room in your house?

Besides our bedroom (because I could sleep for a profession if I was allowed to!), I love our "green room." It's the prettiest color green and has a huge L-shaped couch... it's just so comfy in there.

3. Can you wiggle your ears?
Absolutely not. And, I look like a crazy person trying, haha.

4. What is your evening ritual?
Get home from work, cook/eat dinner, shower, tv/read a book, bed.

5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
I try and get around 8 hours each night or I'm useless the next day. However, in order to not feel tired the next day I need 9 or more. If it was possible to be a sleepaholic, I'd be one.

No comments: