It just happens to be Friday and it just so happens that I have some spare time so I think I will link up to 5 question Friday!!! Check out Mama M's blog for some more link!

Easy - The Proposal. It makes me die laughing every time. Especially, the scene where she's dancing around the bonfire. Hilarious. Oh, and The Ugly Truth too... I love Gerald Butler. And Ryan Reynolds... and.... er.um.
2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
People who are stopped at a red light and start rolling forward or driving before the light turns green! Drives me crazy!!! I love it though when it doesn't turn green like they expected it to and then their stuck in the middle of the intersection... serves them right.
3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
Patient. Forgiving. Hilarious. Trustworthy. Easy Going.
4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?
Marine Biology. I've always wanted to do that.
5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?
People who are stopped at a red light and start rolling forward or driving before the light turns green! Drives me crazy!!! I love it though when it doesn't turn green like they expected it to and then their stuck in the middle of the intersection... serves them right.
3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
Patient. Forgiving. Hilarious. Trustworthy. Easy Going.
4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?
Marine Biology. I've always wanted to do that.
5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?
It's not really a splurge, but I will always buy the makeup I love to wear no matter the cost. What can I say, I'm a girly girl :-P
1 comment:
I love reading everyone's 5 words! Oh...and the pet peeves too...always makes me smack my head and say, 'OH YEAH! And THAT too!!"
I hope you have a wonderful time in Myrtle Beach!
Post a Comment