But wait, I must include of picture of our tree! It's huge! It's almost 9 feet tall and the presents are slowly starting to wrap themselves around the tree. Hehe. If only we could celebrate Christmas everyday... oh but wait, then we'd all be in debt :-P
Moving on to the real reason of this post...
Christmas Survey - 2010
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapped! Gift bags are boring :-P
2. Real tree or Artificial?
Real. The smell is part of Christmas to me.
3. When do you put up the tree?
We put it up the first weekend of Christmas. But it didn't get decorated until a few days later b/c I got food poisoning and started throwing up an hour after we put it up, haha! What a memory...
4. When do you take the tree down?
We decided to keep it up until New Year's.
5. Do you like eggnog?
YES! LOVE it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Not sure... but I remember being crazy about this baby doll that could crawl, cry and poop/pee when I was a child...not sure why a pooping baby doll was appealing to me at the time, haha!
7. Hardest person to buy for?
Either my father in-law or brother in-law.
8. Easiest person to buy for?
My husband or siblings.
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
No but I want a nice one so bad!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail! I've never heard of someone emailing Christmas cards.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Probably shouldn't write it on here in case that person ever were to read this, haha, even though the chance of that happening is slim :-)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Elf. The Santa Claus. The Christmas Story.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
When I have money, lol! But, usually not until December.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Nope.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Fried turkey and breakfast casserole. Yum.
16. Lights on the tree (colored or clear)?
Colored. We're young so we have a young and fun looking tree.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Can't remember all the names as I love Christmas music... but there's one that starts with kids singing and then goes into the wedding march song and I love it!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Stay home. I'm not brave/crazy enough to drive in that traffic.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?
On Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, and Vixen, on Comet and Cupid, Donner and Blitzen! We just read The Night Before Christmas at school so that is solely the only reason I can name them right now.
20. Angel, star or ribbon on top of tree?
Angel. No star or ribbon thingymaboppy for us!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas morning. There's no fun in opening them Christmas Eve to me.
22. Favorite children's Christmas song?
Joy to the World
23. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
How I-440 backs ALL the way up going to the mall!
24. Favorite ornament theme or color?
Our ornaments we bought this year are a really pretty deep red and gold. But, we also have ornaments we collected through the years.
25. Turkey or ham on Christmas day?
Fried turkey!
26. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Not that much. But, I'd love a new car. And diamond wedding band.
27. Does anyone in your family dress up as Santa?
Nopers. But, my dad use to joke around and dress up as him on Christmas Eve when I was little.
28. Age you discovered who Santa was?
No idea.
29. Eggnog, hot chocolate, or apple cider?
All three.
30. Traditional colors (red and green) or other colors?Traditional.
31. Do you have any Christmas decorations on your roof?
Not this year. It's not that big since we share it with another townhouse.
32. How does Santa get into your house?
Through the nonexistent roof ;-)
33. Do you prefer gifts or gift cards?
Either. But only gift cards from people that don't know me that well.
34. Favorite children's Christmas Cartoon?
None. I can't stand the Charley Brown Christmas cartoon.
35. Favorite Christmas Memory?
Going to the Christmas Cantata at church and opening presents in our pj's in the morning :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment