Ok, here we go again.
151. I can't watch Extreme Makeover without tearing up at least one time.
152. I'm extremely empathetic.
153. I love doner kebabs... too bad you can only get gyro's here... close but not the same :-)
154. I only like to read books that I can relate to or that the things in the book could actually happen.
155. Books about vampires and other make believe things don't interest me for that matter. I LOVE "real life" stories.
156. I could watch CSI/Criminal Minds all day.
157. I love random car rides to no where...
158. I shaved my legs for the first time in 5th grade but didn't start really shaving them until 7th grade I think... or maybe the end of 6th grade, who knows.
159. I love the smell of the Aussie shampoo. And Brunette Expressions.
160. Mint is one of my all time favorite flavors.
161. I accidentally caused my youngest brother to get a black eye when he was really young.
162. My mom pulled out one of my teeth while distracting me by letting watch a woman give birth on tv. It was the censored version of course ;-)
163. She also tied my tooth to a string that was attached to a door. Yeah, that was fun.
164. I never remember believing in Santa or the Tooth Fairy.
165. I've had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed... the last two were pulled this past Christmas.
166. For some reason, I've always wanted glasses.
167. All of my radio stations on my cd player in my car are in numerical order.
168. I drive like an old woman but only when I'm tired.
169. Frozen pepperiment patties are my favorite!
170. I can't stand the sound of whispering in scary movies or in "bad" songs. It's freaky!
171. The first real scary movie I ever saw was Friday the 13th. My dad was ticked when he found out I watched it at a sleepover.
172. I minored in Spanish at Liberty. But, I didn't do so good in the class.
173. I talk fast. Like, really fast. Especially, if I'm nervous or really excited!
174. Wearing perfume almost always gives me a bad headache. But, I wear it anyways :-)
175. I didn't break 100 lbs until I was a freshman in high school.
176. Years ago, I stated this exact sentence, "I will never weigh 120 unless I'm pregnant... there's no way I could weigh that and not be pregnant." That was my response to the doctor when she said my ideal weight was 120.
177. The above sentence was proved false by me as I did at some point in this last year weigh 120, haha!
178. The only piercings on my body are in my ears.
179. I sport no tattoos.
180. On our honeymoon cruise, I took Dramamine almost everyday. Note to others, not a good idea to mix with mixed drinks... you will get even dizzier, hahahaha!
181. When I was young, I once "stole" a little toy from our churches toy chest thing they had in my Sunday School's classroom. It was like a special pencil or something. My mom made me give it back.
182. I went to Kindergarten twice due to my birthday.
183. I can't read in the car for long or I'll get carsick.
184. I chipped my front tooth on a knife... And, that's why my mom said never to lick knives :-)
185. I love conk shells. I look for them every year we go to the beach.
186. I don't like beer. At all.
187. My favorite Christian music artists are Casting Crowns. Love them.
188. I once ate a bratwurst the size of my entire arm, no lie.
189. I'm part Jewish (Not sure what % though, lol). We found out a few years ago that my grandfather's side of the family is Jewish. My great grandmother was gassed in the Holocaust...
190. I'm a lip gloss wearer... I only wear lipstick for really special things.
191. I can only roller blade because I've been doing it for so long that I forgot how to roller skate!
192. I would love to go to Jerusalem one day.
193. In 10th grade, my mom accidentally dyed my hair blonde! Not quite bleach blonde but close to it!
194. I love to fish on the pier.
195. I would love to learn how to use a sewing machine as I can only sew by hand.
196. I love raspberries and blackberries but hate eating them because of all the seeds.
197. Steven and I survived the first few days/week(s) of being in Germany by doing Mad Libs for entertainment every day. There was hardly nothing to do in the town we were in.
198. I hate pigeons. Ew.
199. I can bend my thumb all the way back to my wrist.
200. I was grounded for what seemed like most of my middle school years. Man, I hope my kids aren't what I was, haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment