Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

1000 Things Part 2

101. If I was stranded on an island, my 5 staple items would be mascara, tylenol, my Bible, ipod, and my husband (does that count, haha).

102. I got diagnosed in 8th grade with GERDS. I never really believed I had it b/c I didn't really have any of the symptoms...

103. Since 7th grade, I've suffered from chronic stomach aches. It's wonderful ;-) Note the sarcasm. But, they've gotten better in the last year or so.

104. I rarely paint my nails (b/c I chip them too fast) but almost always have my toes painted.

105. If I could, I would get a pedicure every 2 weeks. True story.

106.  I knew I wanted to/was going to marry my husband within 3 months of dating him. Too bad we were 16 when we met.

107.  I often think I have amnesia. Or Alzheimers.  My memory sucks at times.

108. I love the movie The Proposal and Elf.  They make me laugh. A lot.

109. I like the smell of dog food. Except for my dog's puppy Purina chow/mix/food/whatever it's called. It smells like bad breath, no lie.

110. When I was in 5th grade, I skinned my butt while riding on the back of my sister's bike. I was out of school for days and it was horribly painful.  But, it's still pretty funny!

111. I have never and will never try sushi.  The idea of eating raw fish is disgusting to me. But, it sure is pretty!

112. Steven and I take/took swing dancing lessons.  It's so fun.

113. In my head, I can paint beautifully.  But, as soon as I try and actually paint the thing I saw in my head, it turns out horrible. Imagine the worst painting in the world.... mines worse :-P

114.  I got detention 3 times in high school.

115. I also got silent lunch a ton of times in middle school. I talked too much, haha.

116.  I snuck out to lunch in someone's trunk in high school. My mom found out and grounded me. Story of my life, haha.

117.  My sweet, lovely, and dearly missed grandma's died within 3 months of each other. It sucked.

118. I'm a writer... as in I like to write to vent.

119.  I buy new toothbrushes every 3 months.

120.  I love rollercoasters.

121. I get ready in this order. Shower, makeup, hair, dress.  Don't make me get dressed before my makeup is done... messes me up! Just kidding :-)

122. I distress by taking showers.

123. I'm really good at "faking it until you make it."

124.  I'm definitely a "I can make fun of my family but no one else can" person.

125. I graduated high school early in December 2004.

126. I missed my senior prom because of this.

127.  I always fall asleep on my right side and wake up on my right side. It's weird.

128. I have to sleep with a fan on.

129.  I want to get married again... to my husband of course. I just loved getting married :-)

130.  I refuse to go to a tanning bed. I'm not about to die over something I could have prevented.

131. I've never been to the west coast or the midwest but would love to! I've only been to New York, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida....and all the states in between those while driving through :-D

132. When we were going back to Germany after our Christmas vacation we got stuck at an airport in Hamburg for 13 hours. It was horrible...

133.  I don't like flying overseas. It scares me.  At least if you're going to have plane trouble over land you have a better chance of landing on land and not in the ocean.

134.  I scraped my car on a cement pole at North Hills while trying to park because I was too busy smiling, winking, and blowing kisses at my then fiance. I was more concerned over the fact that people might have seen me do it then if my car was scratched up.

135. My first car was an older red jeep. It has then passed on.

136. I would LOVE to go skydiving.

137.  From the year I graduated until 2 years after, I had 3 of my friends die in car wrecks. One died drowning. Those were not good years :-(

138.  I love wearing pj's and are almost always in them while I'm at home.

139. I hate sitting around in jeans when I'm hanging out at home. It's not comfortable to me.

140.  I always wanted my belly button pierced.

141. I'm not a morning person. At all.

142.  When I was little I wanted to be an EMS driver/worker and a 911 operator.

143.  I make myself go to bed at 10 on weeknights... I'm about to be late for that, lol.

144.  I'm horrible at math. My husband does the fiances, hehe.

145.  My husband and I are big NC State fans!

146.  I've been in 3 weddings. I was a flower girl in one when I was a child, in my sister's wedding, and my best friends.

147.  The wedding dress I wore was the 2nd dress I tried on. I fell in love the moment I saw it.

148.  I love the game Taboo and Phase 10.

149.  I bowl better backwards than frontwards, haha!

150.  I would love to go whale watching someday. But, the idea of being in a tiny boat with huge whales swimming around you scares me.  I would not win that fight ;-)

To be continued!

No comments: