Well, I had a goal of making it to 100 last night but sleepiness took over :-) I'm going to try and make it to 100 or more if my dog will stop crying so much! He's currently locked in his crate b/c he decided to start throwing up... gotta contain the yuckiness! The poor thing doesn't understand he's sick :-(
Moving on...to better things that don't involve yucky amounts of dog vomit. Ew.
51. I prefer to drink soda in cups...not in the can.
52. I have to take a shower before I go to bed.
53. I got my 2nd hole in my ears as a 16th birthday present from my sister.
54. My favorite color combinations are turquoise and brown and grey and burnt orange.
55. When I was little I played softball, soccer, was on the swim and dive team, gymnastics and tennis. Not all at the same time though.
56. I got married in January 2008 and it was crazy cold! However, before our winter wedding I always wanted a fall wedding at Emerald Isle.
57. My husband use to joke that I could burn water. I've gotten better since then... at least I think I have ;-)
58. I love to bake but recipes with more than 6 ingredients in them freak me out. I don't trust myself to cook complicated meals.
59. I love pictures. I have a photo box and that has tons of pictures in it. I like to capture every special moment so I can always look back and remember them.
60. I played the flute for 3 years in middle school.
61. In high school I got a pretty bad burn on my leg b/c I though it would be a good idea to iron my skirt while sitting on the ground w/ it in between my legs. Thus, resulting in the iron falling on my calf.
62. I tore the tendon twice in my right ankle. In one year.
63. My senior year of high school my friend and I use to model dresses for Cache.
64. When people get hurt I usually laugh unless it is really severe. It's always nervous laughter and as much as I try to stifle the laugh it never works. I promise I care...it's just my bodies reaction to being nervous.
65. I've never waxed my eyebrows. I'm too scared it will hurt really bad. Plucking is my thing...
66. I've seen the movie, The Patriot, probably around 8 times but have never seen it all the way through. It bores me... shhhh don't tell my husband :-P
67. I love cars. I thank my car designer husband for making me the car loving dork I am. My friends look at me weird when I start naming the cars at night based on their headlights.
68. In Germany, I tried one of the hottest hot sauces in the world. Yes, it was hot. It almost made me throw up, haha!
69. I can read a book a day. I love reading.
70. I collect windchimes. And drink coasters.
71. When I was in 1st grade, some kids in my class started teasing me that I had a "cross" (crush) on this boy named David. I was so upset that they were telling me that I had a cross on someone and couldn't' figure out what it meant! Haha.
72. I am severely allergic to MSG. I try and avoid it (large amounts of it... I know it's in most foods) at all costs or the stomach cramps that occur make me want to die.
73. My family means the world to me. Yes, that means you Momma and Dad Bockmann (and siblings!).
74. I am scared of rats, spiders, and walking in the dark alone.
75. In 10th grade, I got bit by a tick while at our churches summer camp and got really sick. That was NO FUN!
76. My favorite scents are cinnamon, pumpkin, vanilla, rose, and orange vanilla.
77. I met Rod Brind'Amour a couple of years ago when he came into the toy store I was working at part time to get some gifts for his kids the day after a game. His nose was jacked up!
78. Sidney Lowe bought me a smoothie once at Jaluka Juice 2 years ago. He was really nice!
79. For the last almost 2 years that we have been married, there is an empty "Laugh" picture frame that hangs over our tv. It's yet to be filled with pictures. Eh, life got busy.
80. Hi, My name is Kimberly Bockmann and I am a migraine sufferer. Yep, that's me.
81. When I was learning to drive, I drove over a median on the side of Bojangles restaurant. It was so embarrassing but my mom and I still laugh about it to this day.
82. One time I though George Bush had called our house. I got really excited and ran around our house yelling that George Bush was on the phone. It was definitely one of my dad's friends playing a joke on me.
83. My hair started thinning really bad on one side a few months ago. It freaks me out that I'm thinning at 24.
84. I'm a spoiled American. I never realized it until we moved and lived in Germany.
85. I love to read blogs.
86. The older I get the more I look like my mom and I love that.
87. My husband and my brother's name are Steven. My name and my sister in laws names are Kimberly. Yep, it get's really confusing sometimes!
88. I attempted to learn to drive stick a few years ago. It resulted in my peeling out and ripping up some of my in laws grass.
89. I love horseshoe crabs. They are the coolest things to me.
90. Thinking about 100 different things...heck 1000 is proving to be hard for me!
91. I remember faking sick for the first time in kindergarten.
92. My first job was working at Chick-fil-A.
93. I have lead in my right pointer finger. In elementary school, someone accidentally stabbed me with their pencil.
94. I don't like to drink water out of the tap but I will if it's the only thing. I prefer it out of the refrigerator or bottled. Yes, I know the refrigerator water is the same thing...it's just colder, lol.
95. I pick my nails really bad when I'm nervous or sick.
96. I hate talking to strangers on the phone because I stutter or mix up my words sometimes. My brain works faster than my mouth does, haha!
97. I married my high school sweetheart.
98. I've always wanted to live in Tennessee. I've never been there so I'm not sure why I do... it just looks so pretty!
99. I adore calla lilies and star gazer lilies.
100. I think Jude Law, Ryan Reyolds, and Gerald Butler are the hottest actors. Ever.
Whew! There... I made it to 100! One day I'll finish 1000 things... I think maybe I'll just write things until I run out of things and if it's less than 1000 than oh well :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment