Thanks to Lauren for the idea :-D This may take me awhile to finish but I promise I'll finish. Haha, well at least I have good intentions.
1. I'm one of 5 children. Second oldest.
2. I love Christmas... like, adore. Whew, can't wait!
3. I could never be a "herbal" girl. I'm pro medicine all the time! Haha.
4. Watching people clip their nails in public makes me gag. Ew.
5. My husband was my first "real" boyfriend... the rest were just trial boyfriends and they all failed the test ;-)
6. I won't go in the ocean above my knees or I have to be hanging onto my husbands back... Thank you sharks for freaking me out!
7. I want 3 children.
8. I want my first child to be a boy but I'll be happy with whatever.
9. I'm a slight germaphobe thus why I could never work in a hospital ;-)
10. I'm people pleaser.
11. I have my Associates of Arts in Early Childhood but want to finish my degree in something else.
12. I want to go back to school for Web Design.
13. My dream job is to be a Marine Biologist.
14. I had braces for 2 years and even had springs at one point... I felt like a car b/c of all the metal I had in there.
15. People always think I'm really confident and outgoing but I've become more shy and insecure the older I've gotten.
16. I LOVE chips and salsa.... and queso.
17. I could eat the above foods everyday. No lie.
18. Having my own children scares me. I might forget them in the car, lol. Just kidding.
19. Childbirth terrifies me.
20. My husband is my best friend.
21. We've been together for going on 8 years. Longer than some marriages ;-)
22. In the past almost 2 years, I've moved 3 times and am getting ready to move again.
23. I always feel "not old enough" to have things.... i.e. children, to be married, etc...
24. I adore my dog.
25. I love reality tv. It makes me feel sane.... well most of the time, haha.
26. I love the blue mountain dew. Yum!
27. I have a strong love of brownies and a sweet tooth that I thank my daddy for :-D
28. In 10th grade, my high school choir went to Disney World... it was great!
29. I won the "Most Likely to be Surrounded by Lots of People" award in 5th grade. Oh yeah.
30. I got my first kiss in 8th grade. True love, I know... sike. First kiss with braces....eh, not so much, lol.
31. I've never been in a car wreck (knock on wood).
32. I've gotten 2 tickets... at one time.
33. I have scoliosis and found out in 8th grade I believe.
34. I'm left handed and got told once that I would die young b/c of it.... such a fun thing to look forward to. Haha.
35. I love Chick-fil-A and probably eat there 2-3 times a week. Hey, in my defense it's the closest thing to my work.
36. Orange juice is my favorite juice.
37. In 7th grade I tried out for volleyball thinking I was really good. I obviously didn't make it, haha!
38. Karen Kingsbury is my favorite author.
39. I love the outdoors and love to be outside!
40. Vomit terrifies me. My dog threw up today and my husband had to clean it up...how sad is that?!
41. I have no patience for rude people.
42. My senior year of high school, I went to Serbia as part of a missions trip with my church that was handing out the shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child. It was the most rewarding experience ever.
43. I've never had the flu.
44. I need at least 8 1/2 hours of sleep to operate but if I could get my way, I'd sleep around 10 hours every night.
45. I broke my little toe on my left foot by falling through a Big Bird chair when I was little.
46. I love buying hand soap and underwear....weird combination, I know.
47. I lived in Germany for awhile in a little 350 sq. foot apartment but it was the coolest experience ever!
48. I have a memory box that contains almost every movie stub, letter, email, and any other "special" stuff Steven has ever given to me. I save it all to show our kids some day.
49. I have a slight obsession with peppermint patties.
50. When they use to play the Cookies n' Cream commercials, I would have to close my eyes or turn the channel b/c watching it would make me sick to my stomach...something about watching them fall into milk. Don't ask... I promise I'm not that weird :-D
To be continued......
No comments:
Post a Comment