Here's a picture of the cute pooch.
So, he doesn't bark at all. Just whines ;-) Until...
I took him to Petsmart tonight to get some anti-chewing spray (he doesn't chew on things, more so to get him to stop nipping his stitches b/c you can spray it on them). And, of course the medicine isle is right besides all the cat cages. He was obsessed with them...kept crying to get to see them. So, I let him get really close to the glass to look at them and all of the sudden he let out the loudest bark ever. It scared the crap out of me, haha!
I just started laughing because we've been talking about how he never barks and how odd we thought it was. All we had to do was show him the cats/kittens and he let out his first bark ever! Wahoo! That's my boy! However, getting him to actually come into Petsmart was another issue. He crossed the parking lot fine and all of the sudden he decided he didn't want to go in and decided to lay down in the middle of the street! I had to pick up our 30 lb. pup and carry him in. Oh well, it made for a few laughs and gave the couple standing in the entrance a good laugh ;-)
So, basically....... we are in love with a furry, 4 legged "baby"!
Now, onto Five Question Friday! Mama M started it as a fun way to meet other bloggers... check her blog out! :-)

1. If you could be a fly on any wall, which would you choose?
Hmm... there's certain family member's (and friends) that I'd love to be a fly on their wall... just to get the latest family gossip ;-) But, I can't really think of anyone in particular.
2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting?
Haha, well we say we have a "budget" every year in regards to buying gifts for each other but I think we usually always go over it by a few dollars. My love language is giving/receiving gifts so I love buying gifts for people!
3. What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done?
I've never really gone on a diet. The most I've done is just watch what I eat and try and cut out most bread (esp. white bread) and sugar/soda.
4. Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode/season of?
Yes! I've seen every episode of One Tree Hill... even got my hubby stuck on it while we were in Germany. We also watched every episode of Amazing Race, American Idol and 24 while we were there :-)
5. What one song always pulls at your heart?
Ah, this is an easy one! Definitely has to be the song, "Homesick" by Mercy Me... gets me every time.
No comments:
Post a Comment