Oh, and Mama M is a pretty cool chick who has some pretty cool chickas that link up too! Check it out :-)

1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?I'm usually a neat sleeper. But, there have been days that I've woken up with the blankets half off the bed, haha. On most days I wake up in the same position that I fell asleep... true story. Haha.
2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.Er..uh.... how many answers can I give? Just kidding. Ok, so I wish I was more patient. And yes, I pray all the time for more patience but I think God sits in Heaven laughing when I request patience as it usually results in a horrible day the next day full of OPPORTUNITIES for me to practice patience, not have patience, which I usually fail such a task. Oh well, I usually have a good amount of patience... that is until I haven't had my 8 hours of sleep ;-)
3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?Um...not sure about this one. I'll get back to ya'll on this one, haha.
4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?I've never really bought anything at a garage sale or flea market. Oh wait, I've gotten fudge at the flea market and that was amazing! But, my most cherished item from a place along those lines is, one year at the beach Steven bought me these 2 really pretty rings at an antique store and I just love old things w/ a history :-)
5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?
It's currently 8:21 in the morning so eating anything more than the yogurt and oatmeal I've just consumed isn't really a thought in my head, lol. But, for dinner I would love filet mignon with twice baked potatoes with a spinach salad with ranch and strawberry lemonade. Yup, baby think you can swing that meal?
5 comments:
Oh - I haven't made twice baked potatoes in forever! I think you just inspired me for dinner tonight!
stopping by to say hi from friday bloghop!
its me,
vhen
http://shyvhen.blogspot.com
ooh, twice baked potatoes sound yummy. Too bad it's only 11am.
Following from FQF
http://www.lifeofatwinglegal.com
Stopping by from New Friend Fridays! I just loved your wedding pictures! Can't wait to read more about your newlywed adventures!
Lucy's Human
http://lucyshuman.blogspot.com/
Hello! Stopping in from NYC and FQF. New follower, will be back to explore more later!
Post a Comment