This weeks Five Question Friday are good ones! Hop on over to Mama M's for some more goodies!

1. Do you collect anything?
Yup, drink coasters! My collection is getting fairly impressive, especially now that I have a decent amount from when we lived in Germany :-) I also randomly collect wind chimes and I use to collect porcelain dolls when I was younger.
2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.
Oh wow, just three? It could take me awhile to choose :-D But, in no specific order, Matthew McConaughey, Chad Michael Murray, and Ryan Reynolds.
3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?
I have a scar on the upper left side of my stomach from where I had a birth mark removed. I have some little scars on my right foot from where they had something in my foot when I was born and had jaundice and was in this box thing, haha. And, I have a scar on my left calve where I burnt myself with an iron. I learned a good lesson that day...don't ever iron anything between your legs while sitting on the floor because the iron will fall over onto your leg and give you the worse burn of your life.
4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?
Hmmm..I don't think I eat anything really weird but I do like to eat the skin on kiwis and I always thought that was normal. Well apparently not, because whenever people find that out they look at me like i'm an alien, haha. What can I say, I like tangy stuff and I promise I wash it well ;-) And, I love to eat green bananas but my sister thinks that is the weirdest and nastiest thing ever, haha! I mean, not totally green but I don't like them yellow that much b/c they're too sweet..I like them a really light shade of green :-)
5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?
Nope! And, I hope I never do or else I may wet my pants. Just sayin' that would scare the beejeezies out of me!
No comments:
Post a Comment