Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Dead Dogs and Kate Beckinsale

Yes! Got your attention with that title didn't I? Haha. Well, if you haven't figured it out yet (and I hope you have!) it's Friday!!! Oh sweetness yes, the weekend is here. I've been absent from the blogging world for awhile due to life kicking into high gear. Ok ok, so life really isn't that busy but what can I say, having my husband (finally) home from Germany keeps me occupied and not sitting around dwindling my thumbs... as much ;-)

Anywhoodles, moving onto more interesting things. Check out Mama M's blog for other link ups for Five Question Friday!

 1. How many pets do you have?
Well........ I did have a beautiful and sweet dog named Star, but she died. So, the answer to this question would be negative, no pets over here. However, I'm working on getting one ;-)

2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
Kate Beckinsale. She's beautiful and I think it would be fun to be an actor for a day. Oh, and the tons of money that overflows from her bank account could be fun to play with for a day, haha.

3. What is your favorite money saving tip?
Eh, not much of a tip but we put everything into the savings and just transfer/take out what we need/want.

4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up?
Whatever in the world they're sweet hearts desire. As long as their sweet hearts don't desire to be pimps, prostitutes, dancers, bouncers, or drug dealers :-P

5. What is your favorite quote?
A coworker at work told me this quote today and it's my new favorite quote. It goes like this... "Children should be seen not heard." Kidding, er, well kinda. Don't hit me over the head so fast... you try working in a room with tons of yelling children. Haha.

Haha, only that quote would come from a preschool teacher :-D

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Re. #4, you're really okay with your future children deciding to be hitmen when they grow up? That's just wrong. How dare you??!!?!

Just kidding. I've definitely felt #5 at times, but not had the guts to admit it. I think most teachers have!

Mama M. said...

Had a nice long comment...then my internet decided to go berserk when I hit publish and I lost it.

Stupid Internet.

Thanks for joining!