Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

So.......


My husband will be home this month! Not next month but THIS month!!!

Wahoo!!!! Holy begeezie crazy cows! Er, um cows aren't holy....moving on. Needless to say, I am beyond excited. Like way excited. Like can't sleep at night excited.

Yup.

And, on Thursday I get the keys to our new place, abode...home. Whew, this is proving to be a good month :-)

Too bad that after Steven gets home I'm going to find myself longing for the summer to start up again instead of coming to an end. Eh, what can I say...

So, today was the longest day of. my. LIFE.  It dragged by.  At one point, I swore at least 30 minutes had passed. Nope... only 15 had passed. Go me. Not. So you can imagine how slow the 3 hours after I came back from my break up until 6 o'clock (when I leave) creeped by. Yes, it was painful. I don't think i've ever looked at that darn clock as many times as I looked at it today.

Anyways.  I don't really have anymore to update on. The jobs great. My mans great. My family (and in laws) is/are great..  And my life is great. Oh, and my sister and her baby are flying here to visit for a little over a week before her husband drives down with the trailer to get the rest of their stuff. I'm so looking forward to seeing my sweet nephew!

No comments: