I swear, I can't count how many times over the last 3 days I've looked at the clock at work thinking that surely 30 minutes have passed, when in reality only 10 or 15 minutes had. Let me just be the first to say (ok, so maybe I'm not the first, haha) that I cannot WAIT until the weekend. I am living right now for 6 o'clock tomorrow... the moment my weekend starts!
Whew, I've never needed a weekend so bad. I miss Steven. I miss my best friend and the guy who faces life with me. The one that supports me, loves me unconditionally, and the one who "has my back." Ya know, my husband...hubby...whatever you wanna call him :-) I prefer the simple name of Steven but ya know, whatever works for you.
We do the big move in on Saturday. I'm so excited however, I never fully look forward to hours of carrying heavy boxes and furniture and unpacking. Wait, I take that back...I LOVE unpacking especially this time b/c it's gonna be like Christmas, hehe. I haven't seen any of this stuff in almost a year! Oh well, I gotta get my old body to bed as it's way past my bed time ;-) Oh wait, I gotta do 5 Question Friday first.... oh, and don't forget that tomorrow if you dress up like a cow you get a free combo :-) (at least in Raleigh). And yes, I do plan on dressing up goofy for some free food! Oh yeah!
Onto 5QF... Click on over to this mama for more 5QF's!

1. What is one food you could eat everyday?
Chips and salsa hands down. Or fresh pineapple...oh, it's a hard choice!
2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?
Um....er...yeah? I guess I am. No wait, I take that back. When I was 18 I wanted and was set on being a Child Life Specialist. But, now I'm a pre-k teacher...kinda different but both involve children. However, if I had the opportunity to go back to school for it, I would do it in a heartbeat without thinking twice if that tells you anything :-)
3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?
I wish I had kept doing gymnastics and swimming. I did gymnastics for a long time and swam until I was probably 13? Just sayin' that gymnasts and swimmers have great bodies and I wouldn't mind looking like one ;-)
4. What color are your kitchen walls?
The townhouse we're about to move into has white walls. White hospital type walls. Ew. Oh well, pretty soon we'll be nailing up pictures so it'll look much better!
5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?
I don't think I ever had a favorite song. I actually still don't... I just have lots of songs that I like a lot :-D
No comments:
Post a Comment