Anyways, I'm happy that the weekend is here! I plan to enjoy every single minute of it! Ah, and can we just all take a moment to rejoice with me that we're going on the last full week of June! Hello, July! Hellow Husband who comes home in July!!! Wahoo!
Ok, this weeks Five Question Friday is a fun one. Check out Mama M's blog for other great answers :-)

1. What is your favorite thing about summertime?Oooo... do I have to pick just one answer? I love wearing sundresses! Oh, and going to the beach... I LOVE the beach. And....... sunset cruises at Beaufort. Okay, that was 3 answers...my bad :-)
2. What is your ideal retirement location (if money didn't matter)?Girl...I mean, world wide web... I can't even think about retirement right now. Haha, I can barely think past the fact that I'm about to turn 24. Yikes. But, I would love to retire in Steven and I's childhood home/state....good ole' North Carolina. Actually, we have honestly talked about how we want to retire here so I guess that's my answer :-)
3. Do you live in the same town you grew up in?For right now, yes. But, once my man graduates/gets his dream job we'll most likely be living in another state for the majority of our life and I cannot wait to experience another state!
4. What nervous habit did you have as a child that you kicked to the curb before becoming an adult? Hmm... I don't think I ever had a nervous habit as a child. However, I'm sure my parents could tell you a few that I had. But, I've always talked super fast when I'm nervous, but I do that as an adult too. I did however suck my thumb until I was about 9 but that wasn't a nervous habit.... I know, go ahead and laugh at me. Haha. Hey, I kicked the habit so I'm good now, right?
5. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you while on the job?
Oh man, let me think. Ah, I know! My first job was when I was 14 and I worked at Chick-fil-A. Ya know, to get some extra shopping money ;-). Anyways, one day my manager sent me to the back to get some stuff out of the walk in freezer and my guy friend went to help me. We walked into the freezer and the door slammed behind us. We got what we needed, turned around to leave, and...... realized we were stuck in the freezer! Seriously, it was not cool. We were screaming and banging on the door until someone decided to come get something out of the freezer. Because there was no way someone could've heard us screaming b/c the walls are so thick!
No comments:
Post a Comment