Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I miss my husband.  My heart aches to be with him.  Yes, three months apart isn't that long of a time, I know I shouldn't complain because at least my man isn't in the army and being shot at.

But still.

I miss him. This morning in church I was staring while they were doing the offering and all of the sudden, I swore one of the deacon's was my husband. It was like he was standing right in front of me.  But, of course it wasn't him and didn't even really look like my husband.  I guess I was just wishing.

Sometimes, I feel guilty for being so happy and for doing all these fun things over here. Not that Steven is miserable over in Germany but when I experience or get to do something new, I want him there to experience it with me. 

I truly have an awesome husband.  I'm still trying to figure out why God decided to let me "have" him.

Only two more full weeks until July... I cannot wait!

No comments: